2002 - Present
Award winning writer, producer, director, and editor for advertising, promotional and digital campaigns. Key member in the establishment of a “mini” full service agency for internal and external clients. Lead efforts to grow the NBC Chicago digital voice. Excellent at handling clients, project management, newsroom workflow, integrated content, and digital storytelling. Directed creative teams in production of digital and traditional content.
- Established internal production department.
- Created campaigns for TV, digital, radio, OOH and live events.
- Grew digital app downloads and social interactions across NBCChicago’s social sites.
- Increased new business by developing unsolicited projects for external sales clients.
- Developed and streamlined department procedures and practices.
- Writer and producer on numerous long format programs.
- Managed department marketing plan for news franchises
- Handled outside media distribution valued at over $1 million.
- Mentored team members on creative development.
- Developed relationships with external production companies for large scale projects.
- Utilized production resources maintaining quality while lowering costs.
- Processed department budgets and billing.
- Worked with news and sales management to create production standards