2002 - Present
I create and produce compelling content for broadcast, social, and digital content, working directly with internal stakeholders, news producers, advertisers and ad agencies. I develop campaign strategies, lead concept development and manage staff schedules while working independently on numerous projects. I have extensive experience at scripting, storytelling, newsroom work flow, field production, directing, editing, live event staging, social media, and media partnerships. My projects cover broadcast, digital/social, and print mediums.
- Lead social media and NBC Chicago app marketing plan.
- Create commercials, webisodes, long format, integrated content.
- Active in developing new business with sales team.
- Manage production roll out of new franchises for news.
- Develop and manage department process and practices.
- Extensive newsroom experience.
- Manage outside media distribution.
- Research and develop relationships with external production companies.
- Utilize new production resources maintaining quality while lowering costs.
- Work with news and sales management to ensure production timelines are met.
- Track department budgets and billing.